A Peaceful Place to Visit
Nestled in Baxter Village is a piece of Old Charleston. Enjoy your visit as we take in the sights, the shuttered windows, brick archways, and charming rooftops define the relaxed atmosphere of the quintessential southern city. You can almost feel the cool breeze as you overlook the harbor from Battery Park.
The feeling of Old Charleston doesn’t stop there. Dr. BriAnna Schraw and our talented staff believe in providing the type of southern hospitality you’d expect in an office with this much charm. As winners of customer service awards, we use the latest in dental technology to design fabulous smiles for all ages.
We’re Here to Help with Your Dental Needs
Have a question about insurance? Check to see if we are in network with your insurance company.
Convenient Location in Fort Mill
Located in the heart of the Baxter Town Center, just off I-77 in Fort Mill, we are convenient to Fort Mill, Tega Cay, Rock Hill and South Charlotte.
We look forward to seeing you soon at our Baxter Village dental office!
1096 Assembly Drive, Suite 216
Fort Mill, SC 29708
PARKING AND OFFICE ENTRANCE
- Our office is above Killingtons Restaurant, on the 2nd floor,
on the corner of Market Street and Assembly Drive.
- Park in the lot off of Assembly Drive, behind Killingtons.
- Enter the building at the furthest door to the Left
(this is also the rear entrance to Killingtons)
- Take the elevator or the stairs to the 2nd floor.
- Follow the hallway to the right and Smiles by Design will be the first office on the left.